How to Enter
Refer to the scoring criteria for each category.
The maximum word count for all entries is 1500.
Entries should relate to work that was planned, developed or evaluated in 2017.
Entries should be from, or entered on behalf of, Scottish based organisations but can relate to activity anywhere in the world.
You do not have to be a member of the Marketing Society to enter.
Each case study can be entered in a maximum of two categories.
Ensure all details on the entry form are completed.
Entries should be submitted in the form of a PDF document.
The PDF should be a maximum of 10MB.
URL links may be included but not additional materials.
A maximum of 2 videos can be included as separate attachments. No further videos should be included in your entry.
- Decide which categories you will enter.
- Go to our website:starawards.marketingsociety.com and read through the entry requirements, judging criteria and previous shortlists.
- Start pulling together the information, results and references for your entry.
- Volunteer for judging by end of January 2018 by emailing [email protected]. Business Leader Members will also receive an invitation via email.
- Attend the Inspiring Results on November 8 (Edinburgh) or Inspiring Presentations on January 17 (Glasgow) for insights and inspiration for writing winning entries.
- Decide which Rising Stars you will nominate – Rising Creative, Rising Agency and Rising Marketing Stars – and then email [email protected] before end of the January. (extended to 5 February)
- Nominations for the Champions Category – Brave Brand Award, Inspiring Agency Leader and Inspiring Marketing should by submitted by February 19. Email your nominations to [email protected] by February 19.
- Make sure you make the awards deadline of 5pm on February 19.
- Look out for the announcements of the shortlists in April 2018.
- Book your tickets for the Star Awards Gala Dinner in Edinburgh at the Corn Exchange on June 21.
Marketing Society Member – £210 + VAT per entry.
Marketing Society Member SME – £190 + VAT per entry.
Association of Marketing Membership Organisation Partners (AMMO) – £230 + VAT per entry.
Non Member – £250 + VAT per entry.
Non Member SME – £230 + VAT per entry.
Not for Profit Organisations – £160 + VAT per entry.
There is no cost for the schools, students and individual nominations in the Development and Champions Categories.
For full entry details and judging criteria visit www.starawards.marketingsociety.com
SME is defined as a Client with less than 100 employees and an Agency with less than 10 employees.
First time free
If the organisation has never entered the Star Awards their first entry is free of charge. Contact [email protected] if you are in doubt.